The basic idea of Feng Shui is that your possessions, wellbeing, relationships and finances can be affected by the surrounding and the condition you live in. People have felt instant transformations in their health and wellbeing through Feng Shui which is why a lot of emphasis is being given to it in this day and age.
So if you were thinking about incorporating the principles of Feng Shui in your house then you don’t necessarily have to start off with really complex steps. You could just start with house basics and move your way up. So here are some simple steps to bring good Feng Shui in your house.
1. Clear out clutter
Start off by the simplest step which is to clean up your space. Tidying up your space can actually motivate you to do more for your house in terms of home décor because it is the first step that you just can’t miss. This will instantly bring about positive energy in your house and you will be able to notice it.
2. Make way for light and air
Air and light are two important elements in any house so it is important to let them in. By keeping the windows open and full spectrum lights you will be able to do that. Make use of air purifiers and mirrors to enhance air and light in your home. If you live in a relatively dark neighborhood with limited windows then mirrors can help in brightening up your space if you place them at the right angle.
3. Fix squeaks
It is not uncommon for floors or door hinges to make squeaky sounds as they get old. Some people get so accustomed to the sound that they don’t even pay attention to it but squeaky noises almost feel like your floors or doors are letting out a cry which can have a bad effect on your mood.
4. Use the front door
Plenty of people find it easier to park their car in the garage and use the backdoor. But the door that you take determines where Chi flows into your house from. But from a Feng Shui perspective you will miss out on good opportunities and positive energy if you keep on doing this. So it is better to at least use your front door some days of the week and eventually make a habit of it.
5. Keep the bathroom door closed
Bathrooms are areas of concern for a lot of people because water is directly related to wealth in Feng Shui and water being wasted means wealth flushing away. While water comes back after being drained, you need to be safe anyway so to do that keep your toilet seat cover down and bathroom door closed.
6. Keep the television in your bedroom covered
It’s a common norm these days to keep televisions in rooms and a lot of people do that, which is fine as long as you keep the television covered when you’re not using it because the active energy associated with it can disrupt your sleep.
Author Bio: This article was written by Rida Maqbool. She is an avid writer and a content curator at Alrug.com. You can follow her on Twitter @ridamaqbool02.
- Bananas are a caloric dense fruit. Consumption of just one banana anytime through the day makes one feel energetic.
- Banana is a food most appropriate when small but nutrient dense food has to be given in situations of extreme weight loss or extreme fever where the body becomes weak and there is food aversion
- They are a good source of potassium and magnesium which aid in maintaining normal blood pressure and are heart protective
- The high potassium content promotes bone health too.
- It helps counteract the urinary calcium loss caused due to increase ion potassium levels in the urine.
- Bananas have an antacid effect and are said to protect against stomach ulcers.
- Bananas are also known to stimulate cell proliferation which thickens the stomach mucosa and is a barrier against stomach acids.
- Consumption of banana helps to restore the lost potassium and helps maintain heart function.
- Bananas are rich in the soluble fiber pectin. Thereby it assists healthy digestion and eases out constipation.
- They are a rich source of fructooligosacchrides which acts as a prebiotic and stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestine. They protect us from harmful bacteria that cause gastric disturbances.
- Bananas contain short chain fatty acids which are essentially needed by the cells lining the intestinal tract to stay healthy. This further improves the nutrient absorption.
- Laugh and have fun. Don’t be gloomy.
- Keep working, do something you like.
- Let bygones be bygones.
- Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy and wise.
- Be the boss of your own life.
- Exercise and eat less fatty foods.
- ARTHRITIS MANAGEMENT: It reduces the inflammation of joints and muscles, particularly those associated with arthritis. It contains proteolytic enzyme called bromelain, which is associated with breaking down complex proteins, but it also has serious anti-inflammatory effects, and has been positively correlated with reducing the signs and symptoms of arthritis.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM: A single serving of pineapple has more than 130% of the daily requirement of vitamin c for human beings, making it one of the richest and most delicious sources of ascorbic acid.
- TISSUE AND CELLULAR HEALTH: High vitamin C content helps you heal wounds and injuries to the body quickly, along with creating collagen that is essential in protein base of blood vessel walls, skin, organs and bones.
- CANCER PREVENTION: Pineapples are rich in antioxidants, like viamin A, beta carotene , bromelain ,various flavonoid compounds, high levels of manganese, that prevents cancers of the mouth, throat and breast.
- DIGESTION: pineapples are rich in fiber, the fiber can bulk up stool, which promotes the passage of food through the digestive tract at a normal rate, also stimulates the release of gastric and digestive juices to help food dissolve.
- COUGHS AND COLDS: Bromelain in pineapples helps in the reduction of phlegm and mucus build up in the respiratory tracts and sinus cavities, while also treating them by loosening and eliminating them from your body if you have already contracted an illness.
- BONE HEALTH: it contains an impressive amount of manganese which is another trace mineral that is essential in the strengthen of the bones, as well as their growth and repair.
1) It helps in Water balance in the body and can help alleviate cramps as well as regulate blood pressure.
2)It contains Beta Caroten which helps in vision and eye related problems as well as fighting various cold and infection.
3) It helps with healthy flow of blood which can reduce the chance of certain Cardio vascular problems.
4)It reduces water retention, balance hormones and strengthens your immune system.
5)It contains 90% water with the remaining less than 10% being sugar.